Terms and Conditions of Membership
1. Each member will be supplied with a code to allow access to both the courts and light box. Members are not permitted to pass that code onto non-members. Members are asked to keep the courts and light box locked on departure.
2. As the codes are changed, financial members will be sent the new code via SMS or email.
3. Memberships are not transferable or refundable. Memberships are due on the first of each month, paid in advance.
4. Memberships can be paid via direct debit or by arrangement with the office. Memberships can be only cancelled in advance.
5. If new members pay via direct debt or pay for the first 3 months in advance. the $40 joining fee is not required.
6. Guest of members are permitted to to play for a fee of $8 off peak and $12 peak (with lights). Guest under 18 years pay a fee of $5. If the office is unattended, please pay a member of staff when next available.
7. Members are encouraged to book their preferred court time. Members may book up to a maximum of 24 hours in advance.
8. Members may book up to one hour at peak times, after 5pm Monday to Friday. At all other times members may book up to two hours.
9. Correct tennis wear and behavior is expected at all times.
Failure to comply with membership terms and conditions may result in cancellation of membership privileges.
Terms and Conditions of Coaching
All term payments are required by the end of week 1. Payments received after this date, may incur a $5.00 late payment charge. To be eligible for our "early bird" discount rate, payment is required by the last lesson of the previous term. Payments can be made via direct bank deposit Wimbles and Nets Tennis. BSB: 013 384 Acc #: 3952 42935, cash, cheque and by credit card in our office or by phone. Also ask about our flexible monthly debit scheme.
Payment for private lessons will be made before lessons commence. 24 Hours noticed is required for cancellations. For semi private lessons the full fee is required regardless of how many students attend.
Refunds for lessons will only be offered in exceptional circumstances. To discuss please call the office.
Make up lessons
It is your responsibility to inform us in advance if you can not attend a class. If a class is cancelled due to weather, illness, camp etc, a make up session will be offered. Make up lessons can transferred to another student. Credits for group lessons can not be used for private lessons. No credits will be given for missed classes. Your fee holds your position in the class, our costs remain the same whether you attend or not. If you have an extended illness or injury, please contact the office to discuss the options.
Our dedication to providing a duty of care to our students means sometimes we may have to cancel lessons. SMS notification will be sent if we decide to cancel a lesson. With the changeable weather a decision is not normally made until 15 minutes prior to the lesson start time. If a lesson is interrupted by rain, the lesson will be completed indoors. When the temperature exceeds 30 degrees Celsius, our coaches will modify the program. Please ensure your child has a hat, sun screen and a water bottle. On extreme heat days lessons may be cancelled. We don't have an exact temperature that we stop lessons. We will make any decision using common sense, for everyone's health and safety.
Child Safety Policy
Wimbles and NeTS Tennis School is committed to child safety. We want children to be safe, happy and empowered. We support and respect all children, as well as our staff, families and volunteers. We are committed to the safety, participation and empowerment of all children. We have zero tolerance of child abuse, and all allegations and safety concerns will be treated very seriously and consistently with our policies and procedures.